We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go through our daily activities. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
We are closely following the advice provided by the HSE and the Department of Health. We will continue to monitor the situation and respond to all available information and advice.
We already clean and disinfect all areas of the hotel with products approved by the Health & Safety Authority and effective of killing viruses like the COVID-19 virus.
In addition to our standard cleaning practices, we have put in place the following extra measures to continue providing you with a clean, safe and healthy environment:
- We have made hand sanitiser available throughout the hotel.
- We have dedicated ‘Sanitising Team’ on duty daily focusing exclusively on cleaning and sanitising of all public areas, door handles, lifts, banisters and all surfaces through the hotel on a constant basis.
- We have social distancing in operation throughout the hotel
- Tables in our Bistro Bar & Dining Area have been set-up to facilitate social distancing
- We have COVID-19 guidance plans in place at Killashee Hotel detailing how to protect against transmission.
- In the interest of public health and the safety of our staff, we have decided to close our Spa & Leisure Centre until the 30th of March.
- Staff wellbeing and travel checks being monitored on a daily basis.
In the interests of safety for all our staff and guests, we would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel anyway unwell or have been compromised before arriving to the hotel.
We thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time and We will continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
For further information - https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/