- We ask all guests, as per current government guidelines, to wear face coverings while entering the hotel and while in public areas.
Check in/ Check out
- Visible markings will guide you safely through the hotel lobby and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out
- Perspex screen will be fitted between terminals
- We will be encouraging contactless payment where possible. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction
- We will be offering email receipts
- Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay
- We have dedicated ‘Sanitising Team’ on duty daily focusing exclusively on cleaning and sanitising of all public areas, door handles, lifts, banisters and all surfaces through the hotel on a constant basis.
- Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas to facilitate social distancing
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the hotel
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing
- Doorways will be left open where possible to reduce contact
- Elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need
- A thorough and extensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival
- All additional furnishings, throws, cushions and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness
- All linens and towels are provided to Killashee by Celtic linen which is of the highest quality standard and they are a leading provider in Ireland for both the hospitality and healthcare business
- Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms
- Sealed individual toiletry packs will be left in each bedroom prior to guest arrival
- Room service menus and guest directories will be available via a link to our website
- Remote Controls for TV’s will come in sealed remote-control wraps
- As part of our commitment to the safety of our guests and staff, we are not permitted at this time to service the bedrooms of our guests who are staying more than 1 night. Should you need extra towels or toiletries during you stay, please contact our team at reception, whom will be happy to assist.
- All dining services have the option of Room Service in addition to table service in our restaurant
- It is recommended you book for Breakfast and Dinner in advance as there will be restrictions in the numbers of covers. Our Reservation & Reception Teams will be happy to assist you with this
- A continental breakfast will be available in the Restaurant which will contain a selection of individually wrapped items and a hot a la Carte breakfast will be served from the kitchen.
- Food will be delivered by service staff with the utmost care and attention
- Menus will be removed from tables and disinfected after each use
- Tables in our Restaurant have been re-arranged to ensure social distancing measures
- Tables & tableware will be completely cleared down and sanitised after every guest
Meetings & Events
- Meeting & Events will be set-up in line with social distancing guidelines as outlined by the government
- All surfaces, doors, tables, chairs, light switches and other equipment will be completely cleaned & disinfected after each meeting and event.
- Going that one step further we have invested in a brand Eco Biotechnics. For our conference & meeting rooms we have our team use InfectionGard Aerosol Spray. This product is a Virucidal non-toxic 100% natural propellant which ensures airborne virus can be killed on contact. It kills 99.9999% of airborne & surface germs in under 30 seconds contact time. It has no risk to people or plants. It is also completely safe for the environment.
- Refreshment Breaks will be served by employees rather than self-service
- All food & beverage items will be individually plated & served. Alternative lunch options & service styles available
- Condiments will be served in individual single-use sachets
- Individual bottled water will be provided in meeting rooms as opposed to sharing water carafes
- We have a designated team monitoring and overseeing the implementation of all Health and Safety procedures
- All employees will undergo an intense educational and training program
- Any health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to – both front of house and back of house
- A handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 30 minutes
- All Staff will wear face coverings at all times
Guests traveling into Ireland
and then review booking in light of the current guidelines.
We want thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times & we very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Killashee
For further information - https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/