At Killashee we place a great deal of importance on assembling the best team possible. We hire motivated people, train them to perform their jobs superbly and create a working environment where they can flourish. Our company's continued growth and prosperity are dependant upon many people with a variety of skills and talents, each of whom plays a valuable role in meeting our objectives.
All our employees are encouraged to work towards the company's service promise - "To be a benchmark of excellence". It is our duty to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay at Killashee and also for our employees to enjoy working for Killashee.
New Positions available
Pastry Sous Chef
We are currently recruiting for a Pastry Sous Chef to join our team.
- Qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience at this level
- Excellent command of English.
- HACCP qualified
- An ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- An ability to perform under pressure and be versatile.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Will be able to formulate new ideas and concepts for future menus
- Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills
- Proven ability to uphold high standards of service in a fast paced busy department in a 4* environment
Part Time Spa Therapists
An oasis of calm & ultimate luxury the Villa Spa at Killashee House Hotel will plunge you in to a state of deep relaxation. With its 18 treatment rooms, this unique Roman Spa with Moorish traditions of the Hamman and Rasul offers a global culture of massage combined with the science of modern skin care therapies
We are currently recruiting for Part time Spa Therapists to join our team.
- Providing beauty and spa treatments to the highest of standards
- Providing excellent customer care
- Achieving retail and treatment targets
- Ensuring the highest standards in Spa hygiene are met at all times
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be ITEC, CIBTAC, or CIDESCO qualified
- Have a of Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Elemis experience an advantage
- Advanced waxing & threading an advantage
- Must be flexible to work weekends
- A positive attitude
- Fluent English is essential
We are currently recruiting for Experienced Bartenders to join our busy team!
The successful candidates will have experience in a fast paced busy environment and enjoy interacting with people.
They will be professional and enthusiastic and have the ability to communicate clearly.
Idea candidates will :
- Have a minimum of 5 years previous bar experience and the ability to cope with pressure in a challenging and busy environment.
- Have experience of working within a high quality bar/hotel environment - preferably 4* +
- Have excellent customer-service skills and be conscious of the customer experience.
- Have excellent people management skills and be well presented.
- Work shifts, particularly evenings and weekends and during busy periods.
- Have experience in stock management.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Full knowledge of all items ( food & drinks) on the menu
- To greet guests on arrival and seat them appropriately
- Stocking up bar and preparing for service
- Clearing down after service
- Cash and credit card handling
We are currently recruiting for Accommodation Assistants to join our team !
Purpose of the role:
To maximise guest satisfaction by maintaining standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in your assigned bedroom, corridor, public areas, back of house areas in accordance with standards of performance.
Main Duties of the role include:
- Cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas in line with company procedures
- Servicing and cleaning of all public areas, including public toilets, reception, conference and function rooms.
- Checking of equipment in all public areas and bedrooms i.e. TV fixtures and fittings. Where equipment needs repair it should be reported to the housekeeping office, Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensuring general enquiries are promptly dealt with, Referring Guest complaints to the Accommodation Supervisor/Manager
- Dealing with lost property in line with company policy
- Maintaining your department and stores in a neat and tidy fashion at all times
- Communicating regularly with accommodation Manager regarding the status of rooms, public area cleanliness and other issues that may arise
- To carry out all duties and to abide by the standards, procedures and policies adopted by the hotel
- To always work in a friendly, professional manner
The ideal candidates:
- *Will have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role.
- *Will have experience in a 4*/5* hotel.
- *Will have excellent levels of English.
- *Will have good customer service skills
How to Apply
Please send all CV's with position you want to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should we not be currently advertising a position which suits you please send your
application for future consideration.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to each applicant directly so you may not hear from us unless you are successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process, but we do acknowledge and appreciate your interest in the Company.