WITH ONE FOOT ROOTED FIRMLY IN TRADITION AND A KEEN EYE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE; INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, EXPERIENCE AND AMBITION IS WHAT KILLASHEE HAS TO OFFER FOR CONFERENCES AND EVENTS OF ALL TYPES.
Killashee Hotel is set amidst acres of historic & intriguing gardens, walk ways & parkland, with magnificent views over the Kildare countryside. A hotel that is timeless, natural & elegant where we understand space, fun & food. With one foot rooted firmly in tradition and a keen eye looking forward to the future; innovation, creativity & experience is what Killashee has to offer for conferences and events of all types.
Killashee has over 20 years’ experience in the meeting & event industry and we take great pride in being industry leaders when it comes to conferences and events. With attention to detail, flexibility and uniqueness at the core of our beliefs, coupled with our extensive conference facilities including 15 meeting spaces, break out rooms & exhibition space. All with natural day light & complimentary highspeed WIFI.
We also have 141 luxurious and newly refurbished bedrooms, two restaurants, our very own traditional Irish Pub, a stunning spa, leisure club & ample space for team building activities. Killashee feels a million miles away from everything, yet it’s hard to believe we are only a 40-minute drive from Dublin City & 45 minutes’ drive from Dublin Airport, making it incredibly convenient and accessible for your delegates.
From morning to night, Killashee can create an event for your group that will allow their imaginative and creative side flourish without leaving this beautiful 55-acre estate. For groups that would like to take the opportunity to explore the locality, Killashee is conveniently located to numerous off-site activity options including amazing golf courses such as Craddockstown, Naas Golf Club, Palmerstown House & the K Club, world-renowned horse-racing courses with Punchestown & The Curragh, Kildare Village Designer Shopping Outlet, Newbridge Silverware & Museum of Style Icons, Irish National Stud Visitors Attraction including the Japanese Gardens & Irish Race Horse Experience, Russborough House & Mondello International Motor Racing Circuit.
With our team of experienced event coordinators, we will ensure your event, be it a seminar, training event, product launch, team building or convention, will be fresh, clever and imaginative.
Our facilities and features include:
- Over 350 complimentary parking spaces
- 15 Meeting & Plenary rooms filled with natural daylight
- Main Conference Room Lockewood Suite can be divided into three independent meeting rooms
- Dedicated Meeting & Event Planners as well as onsite conference team
- Complimentary screen, LCD Projector & Flipcharts
- PA systems, staging, podiums & up to 500MB free WiFi
- Range of scrumptious food & beverage options
- We have also passed the Fáilte Ireland's Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Business and are fully compliant with the Failte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- Killashee are a compliance assessed and trained healthcare venue
- Certified incentive specialists
- Members of the Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers (AIPCO)
We at Killashee Hotel understand the importance & peace of mind each of our clients & their delegates need to feel comfortable during their event & stay with us. We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go through our daily business activities. Keeping this in mind we do have our "Keeping you Safe" Healthy and Safety measures in place. You can see more details on this by clicking here.