Our Executive Head Chef Phillip Gleeson takes pride in the task of sourcing local produce, the best County Kildare and neighbouring counties have to offer. We connect suppliers to work together and we work hard to ensure it shows on our menus and your plate! Bringing the best quality food together with a wide range of the highest quality produce means a great dining experience. Local and sustainably sourced produced is our core focus.
We have received some incredible feedback in recent months on the food served in our dining outlets and we thought it would be a nice idea to share the creative process behind some of your favourite dishes.
Today we are featuring the beautiful Goats Cheese Panna Cotta.
- 1ltr cream
- 400g goats cheese
- 6 gelatine sheets
- 20g honey
- Sourdough croutons
- High bank orchard cider syrup
- Micro herbs
- Fresh figs
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Heat the cream to just before boiling point.
- Whisk in the gelatine sheets, then add the goats cheese and honey.
- Strain and pour into moulds to set.
- Allow to set over night.
- To unmould the goats cheese dip the mould in hot water and turn out.
- Arrange onto plate with sourdough croutons, herbs and cider syrup.
- Slice and arrange fresh figs on the plate.
Keep an eye on our page for more delicious recipes.