Afternoon Tea in Turners Restaurant or the Conservatory is one of our favourite traditions here at Killashee Hotel. There are two sittings midweek at 1.30pm & 2.30pm & at weekends at 1.30pm & 3pm in these serene surrounding, it’s the perfect grown up treat. Chat over a delicious spread of dainty sandwiches, spoil yourself with some delicious cakes, catch up on gossip or simply relax and enjoy the gorgeous views of our gardens. Ideal for your family gatherings, girls day out, baby showers, christenings & birthday parties. We are only 30 minutes from Dublin city centre and 2 minutes from Naas town just off the N7, making Killashee the ideal location for people to come together for all your special occasions.
Sample Afternoon Tea Menu
Cakes & Treats
- White Chocolate Tart, Raspberry, Pistachio Mousse (1)(3)(10)(11)
- Traditional Almond Bakewell Slice (1)(3)(11)
- Lemon PoppySeed Macaroon, Lemon Curd (1)(10)(11)
- Salted Carmel Chocolate S'more (1)(3)(10)
- Roasted Banana Cake, Caramel Mousse (1)(3)(10)
Scones & Sandwiches
- Warm Homemade Scones, served with butter, cream & homemade jam (1)(3)(10)
- Smoked Goats Cheese Mousse, Red Onion Jam, Candied Walnuts served on Focaccia Bread
- Smoked Salmon, Horseradish Mayonnaise, Treacle Bread (1)(3)(4)(7)(10)(14)
- "Egg & Bacon" Brioche Bun (1)(3)(4)(7)(10)
- Honey Glazed Ham & SMoked Cheddar, served on Sourdough with Tomato Relish (3)(4)(10)
Traditional Afternoon Tea: €30.00 per person
Sparkling Afternoon Tea: €35.00 per person - Includes your Afternoon Tea plus a Glass of Prosecco.
Celebration Afternoon Tea: €35.00 per person plus €15 for a special token cake
This Special Celebration Afternoon Tea is perfect for a Birthday or any special occasion.
- It includes a Special Cake (serves up to 6 people) and a Glass of Prosecco.
- Celebration Cakes must be pre-ordered 48 hours in advance
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact email@example.com or 045 879277
**Booking is essential