When you’re hard at work, it’s easy to forget how crucial it is to reconnect with your team. At Killashee we have a whole host of fun and exhilarating activities specially designed to boost team spirit, forge new connections and help strengthen existing ones too. We have acres of gardens, parkland and woodland to help you out of the office and into the great outdoors! There’s a dedicated Team Building Area that’s perfect for a host of challenging activities to get you into the right frame of mind.
Try the thrill of off-road driving in one of our purpose-built Trail Parks or sharpen your concentration skills with some archery or air-rifle shooting. Then you can re-live the day’s events around a crackling fire with a nightcap or two in The Snug. Dynamic Events run our off-road driving course at the hotel. We work very closely with them for our teambuilding activities on site.
For more information on what Dynamic Events can do onsite for you at Killashee please see all their details at http://www.dynamicevents.ie/
Here’s just a flavour of what can be done on the hotel grounds:
- Off-road driving- this exhilarating course at Killashee is definitely one not to be missed. This is a great activity for teams.
- The Great Race- A series of outdoor activities to get the heart racing
- Clay Pigeon Shooting- Challenge your teams coordination, accuracy & concentration.
- Archery- This is one of the most popular team building activities and allows the teams competitive edge to come out as they challenge their hand eye coordination.
- Crystal Maze- A series of events designed to push your teams to the limit
- Treasure Hunt
- Rescue Mission- A challenge that is a non-competitive one so it allows the entire team to come together to reach their common goal.
- Gaelic Games- Ideal for groups with international diversity to enjoy all different gaelic games.
We can also tailor a programme that’s just right for your team, with an extensive range of Team Challenges to pit your wits against.