The buzz… the anticipation… the sense of adventure as the race begins… come experience the thrill of the chase at Killashee. Mondello Park continues Ireland’s rich tradition of motor racing which stretches back over 100 years. Itself opened in 1968, it’s located only a short 10 minute drive from our grounds.
From car races to motorcycle events, from retro car shows to displays of modern vehicles with all the latest modifications, any dedicated car fanatic is sure to find something to please them at Mondello Park.
The 2020 calendar is full of amazing event:
- Irish Rallycross Championship Sunday 8th March - The Irish RallyX Championship will look to start the new season in impressive style, as six round championship heads to Mondello Park for it;s season opener. An eleven car two wheel drive modified field, with the majority of the top ten from last season also entered & ready to do battle once again. This event is one not to be missed.
- Dunlop Masters Superbike Championship 28th & 29th March - Ireland's biggest Motorcycle Racing series the Dunlop Masters Superbike Championship takes place at Mondello Park.
- Irish Championship Car Racing 4th & 5th April
- JapDrive Car Track Day & Show & Shine 2nd May- Mondello have launched a brand new Japanese Car Track Day & Show & Shine event at Mondello Park. There will be a static car display along with full day & half day sessions. There awill also be a Drift Games Demo at lunchtime which will showcase everything the sport has to offer. With Trade, food, Show and Shine this is the perfect kick-off to the Summer.
- Drift Games Bash 9th & 10th May- The most infamus drift event in Ireland returns to Mondello Park for the ssecond of 4 crazy Drift Games Bash events in 2020. 2 days of constant track time, 100 drivers, 4 layouts, multiple competitions, passanger rides & more drift action than anyone can handle.
- Historic estival 15th & 16th August
- JAPFEST 19th & 20th September
- Retro Stock 6th September
And much much more. See the event calendar here